We offer a range of CPD training for professionals who wish to develop and extend their skills in assessing and supporting those with SpLDs. We specialise in high quality small group training where delegates can happily ask questions and clarify any areas they feel unsure about. These training workshops receive consistent ‘excellent’ feedback.
Our courses are accredited by SASC, the SpLD Assessment Standards Committee, the standard-setting steering group concerned with the diagnostic assessment of Specific Learning Difficulties.
Our full day courses are listed below:
- ADHD Awareness Training for SpLD Assessors and Support Tutors
- Writing Reports to Assessment Practising (APC) Standards
- Diagnostic Assessment & Overlapping Conditions
- Extend your Practice to the Workplace
Our half day workshops are:
- Psychometric Testing & Statistics Clarify your Understanding with Reference to Key Tests
- Extend Your Practice: Dyspraxia, Reporting & Strategies
- Writing Diagnostic Conclusions & Making Recommendations
Contact us if you are interested in bespoke Training Days for your own teams
Click on ‘Training Days’ below for more details and application forms.
If you are a specialist assessor or a professional engaged in supporting students, do you know our book?
“This is an excellent book!……” Professor Maggie Snowling, St John’s College, Oxford