Individual Advisory Sessions
If you feel unsure what you should do, or how you should go about getting any support, do ask us. There are potentially lots of areas where you have questions, or are feeling unsure, and it would be helpful to have a discussion and gain some answers.
Some areas where there are often questions.
- You may be unsure whether you have dyslexia / an SpLD at all.
- You might think you have, but you are not sure how having an assessment would help you.
- You know that you have dyslexia or dyspraxia or other SpLD, but, for various reasons, you are feeling reluctant to disclose that to your employer.
- You have told your employer that you have dyslexia / SpLD, but your Line Manager is unsure what to do next.
- You have some problems at work because of your dyslexia / SpLD and need to talk to someone about them.
Just get in contact. You can book a session with one of the experts in the team who will listen and guide you.
Use the ‘contact us’ button below.
“Hi Liz, hope you are well, finally got myself out of X! Managed to get myself a role as Account Manager for XX, super excited! It mostly plays to my strengths – sales and customer service and coaching my girls to do the same, little bit of paperwork but nothing major so hopefully this is the right move for me. Thank you for all your help supporting me really meant a lot and without you I don’t think I would have the confidence I had when going for the interview! Using all my new skills to lean the products and mind-maps have been invaluable! Still lots to learn but feeling really settled at last. Xx ”